Sunday 29 March 2015

2015 New Life, New Start



Hi ☺️ hmm. Well, this is my first time blogging!
Feeling rather weird but awesome at the same time.
 
Time waits for no one so do whatever that makes you feel right and happy. 
 


Being an outstanding Hair-Dresser is never easy, to endure long hours of standing, years of training in order to be really good in my career can be a real challenge. My strong passion for hair keeps me going and I've never stop learning.

I know what I want.
To be an award-winning hair stylist and a international stylist one day.

I always believe that, 
 
"If you have a dream, work for it. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality."
 
I've come so far and there is still a long way to go. 
Singapore Juice magazines 
March Beauty & Fashion 

 This is my 11th magazine with the juice team. Always a great experience and pleasure working with various makeup artists and prominent photographers! 💪💪💪 
             
Never Despair 
       ❤️ DEN NG & LINDA NG❤️


We've got the same surname, same age, a Cancerian too.

How alike are we?

Are we compatible?

 Are we the right one for each other?
 
That doesn't matter.. Most importantly, I LOVE the way she is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment