Monday 30 March 2015

Fashion shoot / Life

Learning path is never ending.
(Ysl makeup artist working their magic)

The hair stylist, make up artist and wardrobe stylist plays a huge role in a successful photoshoot. Without their expertise, we can produce something but never impressive things. And of course, a pretty model does quite abit as well =P
              *Twiggy Floss*
Twiggy Floss is an candy floss inspired look. That reminds me of the time when I was a kid, I'm so addicted to it. 
Driven by the Stack of achievements. 
Never give up! 
Here's the pastel collage of twiggy floss theme photoshoot. 

1.Good things come to those who wait but better things come to those who go out and get them.

2.Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

3. Don’t get overwhelmed by your goal if it seems to big. Focus on that one small step you can take first.

Browsing through some motivational quotes to remind myself not to give up on my goal and passion. Tough times don't last, tough people does! I would definitely work harder, never give up and learn to appreciate whatever that have been given to me. Let's do it! 
Bite it down and start working towards your goal, people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment